Specialty Portfolios is a subset of the Resource ll program that includes portfolios provided by outside money managers and discretionary models developed by RBC Wealth Management. Through Specialty Portfolios, model portfolios are implemented on a discretionary basis with RBC Wealth Management acting as the overlay manager.
The Unbundled Managed Account Solutions Program (UMAS) offers a correspondent firm the operational systems to facilitate fee-based account programs for their clients.
Comprehensive Process for Life Planning
- Who are your family members and what are they like?
Goals and Objectives
- When do you want to retire from your current job? What do you want to do after retirement? Do you plan on paying for your children’s education? Do you expect to help an elderly parent with expenses? Do you want to stay in your home or downsize?
- What do you want for your children? What worries you? What are you most passionate about? How would you like to be remembered by your friends and family?
Your Current Financial Picture
- Assets, loans or debts, income, expenses, investments, asset allocation, planning structures, other advisors.
- Time horizon
- Attitude towards volatility
- What’s acceptable vs. what’s ideal.
Analysis and Recommendations
- Analyze personal and financial information
- Analyze liabilities (loan rates, fees, terms, repayment requirements, etc.)
- Assess risks and identify potential threats
- Coordinate with your attorney, Accountant and other advisors as you see fit.
- Propose an action plan aimed at growing, managing, preserving and transferring wealth.
- IRAs, 401(k)s, equity compensation and other retirement savings accounts.
- Trusts and other estate planning structures.
- Charitable trusts, private family foundations, donor-advised fund.
- Home loans and home equity lines of credit.
- Securities-based loans and lines of credit.
- Tailored loans.
- Business capital and commercial loans.
- Portfolio diversification.
- Hedging strategies for concentrated positions in employer stock.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Diversification and liquidity for business owners.
- Tax reduction strategies.
- Citi Identity Theft Solution.
- Guidance of family dynamics.
- Risk analysis and asset allocation.
- Investment policy Statement.
- Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, listed options, equity derivatives, CDs.
- Fee-based managed accounts.
- Mutual fund, investment manager and global equity research.
Diversification does not ensure against loss.
- Group various accounts into portfolios pegged to objectives
- Set guidelines for liquidity and asset allocation.
- Limit or exclude holdings in specific sectors or companies.
Notification when portfolio strays outside per-set guidelines or limits.
Online account access.